• Subscribe
  • Do you find working from home or the office more productive?

Abdul Rehman
    8 replies

Replies

Farah Alaa
    Hybrid is the way to go! it also depends on the type of business and product.. but definitely being forced to go to an office 5 times a week is something that should die, AND is does not make you more productive
    Sahil Shah
    WFH I Prefer. By doing so I save gas and much time
    Muhammad Ali
    Some individuals thrive in the comfort and flexibility of a home environment, while others find the structure and social interaction of an office more conducive to productivity. The key is finding the right balance that suits individual work styles and preferences.
    Edward G
    Flavored Resume
    Flavored Resume
    I prefer coffee shop since I don't have my own office at home and I need that separation of work/personal life. But I believe everyone is different and there is no one-size that works for everyone.
    Evelyn Harris
    productivity can vary greatly. Some find they're more productive working from home, without commuting time and with more flexibility. Others thrive in an office environment with clear work boundaries and in-person collaboration.
    André J
    depends. team work is better in the office. solo work is better at home or in some nook in the office
    Kunal Mehta
    At our edtech company, we value a flexible work environment, allowing employees to choose between working from home or the office. Productivity varies based on personal preferences and work requirements, so we empower our team to decide what setting best suits their needs and maximizes their efficiency.