• Subscribe
  • Do you have a dev team or are you developing your product?

Vanessa Franz
    15 replies
    I'll go first! I have an amazing dev team in India! I'm all sales :)

Replies

Tanay from Stacks
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Sticky - Your notes in the browser
    Worked with the dev teams in India and Ukraine
    Apollon Latsoudis
    In house development team as we need to be controlling the flows of information and the clarity of instructions. I have always been a proponent of in house teams but the reality is that this is not always feasible or sensible (for small scale standardized non complicated products for instance)
    @apollon440 The goal is to have an in house dev team but right now I have to remain as resourceful as possible because I'm bootstrapped.
    Apollon Latsoudis
    @privy_reviews This is totally understandable. I hope you manage to set up an in house dev team in the immediate future!
    Infraforge
    Infraforge
    Launching soon!
    We have a dedicated development team that I work closely with to bring our product to life.
    Yevhen Melnychenko
    Two. We are launching a product for the first time, so we are doing it with my close friend, who was also initially interested in it)
    Yannick
    I am developing my product myself. Having all the cards in hand. This is probably not the most effective way to quickly launch but the learning experience is incredible.
    Marilena Nikou
    Xence by Gaspar AI
    we have a dev team!
    Anna Shults
    We have a tech founder + frontend developer
    Kevin Brendel
    We are a software development company, so we develop our products ourselves. I lead the team for our product and I am the lead dev myself.
    Charles Carter
    I'm part of the dev team.
    Kai Liu
    Kyligence Copilot
    Kyligence Copilot
    I was part of a dev team and now I have a dev team helping my product.