• Subscribe
  • Do you have a solid system for growth?

Umut Sönmez
    8 replies

Replies

Anastasiia K
    What type of growth do you mean? Business growth? If that one, then I'd say - no solid system, but a plan with a scope to be flexible and adjusting to the every day changing environment.
    Umut Sönmez
    Lasting Dynamics Newbie Academy
    @anastasiiahere Great catch, business growth. What does your plan include? Can you share it with us?
    Anastasiia K
    @umut_sonmez to me, the plan can not sustain itself without setting a destination you want to achieve (minimum, maximum and the decent range of acceptance) aka the goal(s). Additionally, I would add of course resource assessment - without people, time, money, ideas, efforts, dedication etc. the growth won't happen, in my opinion, no matter how much you talk about it and plan it. I personally also add risk assessment to the planning I do, since it helps to develop multiple scenarios under which the business development and growth could go. It's important to think about quality not quantity if you want to run long. What do you think?
    Meenank Minnu
    Ultimate e-Commerce Handpicked Resources
    Ultimate e-Commerce Handpicked Resources
    Yes. Just following the system 1 day at a time :D
    Umut Sönmez
    @superminnu Awesome! Can you share your systeM?
    Software Guy (Aarvy)
    Nope, I'm still figuring it out, but thanks for asking you made me think about it.
    Umut Sönmez
    @software_guy I am glad to hear this post works for you. What is the hardest thing you face while you are figuring it out?