• Subscribe
  • Do you have any tools you use for building an audience? Which features do you use the most?

Charlie Kor
    6 replies
    Scheduling posts? Social media management?

Replies

Jacopo Tallini
    fb audience insights and answerthepubblic first to understand the audience
    Charlie Kor
    @jacopo_tallini Yes, some analytics tools can help you understand the audience. However, I believe that the best way to understand the audience is to talk to them and interview them.
    Dexter Awoyemi
    I'm yet to find a tool I want to use to create and queue posts. The integrations always feel a little limited. Curious to hear from others.
    Charlie Kor
    @dextersjab Which social media channel do you use? What you want to integrate? Some social media scheduling tools offer integration capabilities. But that's not enough for you?
    Dexter Awoyemi
    @charlie_lee1 tiktok, IG, twitter, LI. They've all got different vibes and algos promote different things so I usually prefer to just use their native tools.
    Ivan Vorobyev
    There's no question that engaging an audience is a game. In terms of stories, I've found that creating compelling narratives with a consistent theme keeps people hooked. Also, using interactive features such as polls or questions can increase engagement. Authenticity is important in video broadcasts, so live streaming and responding to comments in real time fosters a sense of community. As for tools, everyone has their own preferences. Personally, I like the way blastup's likes does its job the most. So it all depends solely on your goals and preferences.