• Subscribe
  • Do you like to maintain a journal/dairy?

aidiary
    5 replies
    What app/tools do you use for journaling?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I used to journaling handwritten but the more I am on a desktop, the less write. But instead, I use Notion 2.0 or Trello (or my private messages to take notes) :D
    Anh Ngo (Austin)
    Yeah :) i actually do journal on my note app, because it has a journal daily view
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    I prefer to record with pen and paper, the process of recording is the process of thinking, and then I write it down in Notion when it's time to finalize the text.
    Luca
    I journal most mornings. Most people don't realise, but there has been many benefits when journaling regularly. These are actually backed by scientific studies. This is why I have included a journaling component in my productivity system called Focused, which is built on Notion. One of the easiest journalling techniques is just doing a simple gratitude journal - 3-5 things that you are grateful for each day. It may sound silly, but it has really helped me keep me focused on what is truly important, especially in times of high stress or when I have a bad day at work. It takes less than a few minutes but can really help you become emotional resilient. 💪 If you haven't tried journaling, give it a go - it can actually really help!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, I love jotting down my thoughts in a journal! It's like my own little tech-free zone in this digital world. Do you prefer good old pen and paper or have you upgraded to a fancy app for journaling?