• Subscribe
  • Do you listen to any podcast?

Sidra Arif
    13 replies
    My favourite are Huberman Lab & The Diary of a CEO. Which one is your favourite?

Replies

Indiana Joshi
    Huberman Lab is my favourite too, But now a days I listen too podcast very less often.
    Brandon
    how to build this, acquired
    Tatiana Vdovychenko
    Yeah! I highly recommend the JSP Coffee Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/playlist...
    Mark Lemuel M
    aquisition.com by alex hormozi .
    Judith Clary
    Hey @sidraref you can suggest if you have listened any interesting
    Sree
    Stuff You Should Know It’s just two respectable, friendly dudes having an informative discussion about literally anything. They’re one of the very first podcasts and honestly, I think they’ve just stumbled on an undeniable format.
    Chalie Clark
    Yes, I do and my favourite is Secret Leaders by Dan Murray Serter.
    Rafael Krueger
    The Diary of a CEO Build Your SaaS Startups For the Rest of Us Business Breakdowns These are some of my most favourite podcast, whenever I am not reading or listing to a book I listen to these podcast.
    Milli Sen
    Yes, The Diary of a CEO and Marketing against the grain and a lot more.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, I love a good podcast lineup! While Huberman Lab and The Diary of a CEO are fantastic choices, my current favorite is "Random Acts of Intelligence" - it's like a lively data dance party for your brain! What's your go-to podcast for a dose of inspiration and knowledge infusion?
    Max Kamyshev
    Sure, one of the best podcasts I've ever subscribed to is the Lenny's Podcast by @lenny_rachitsky. It's super insightful and offers valuable advice and expert interviews on product management and growth strategies.
    jonathan ander
    Yeah sometimes listen to Jay shetty