• Subscribe
  • Do you prefer working in a team or solo?

Priyanka Saini
    3 replies
    I'm asking because I've noticed that some projects need strong teamwork, while others benefit from individual focus and creativity. So, if I say I like working solo, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy working in a team. I do, but I think both ways have their own strengths and contribute to success. What about you? Do you agree, or do you see it differently? 🤓

Replies

Vanshika Kalshetti
    Completely agree. Everyone has different ways of achieving productivity. I personally like working in a team where everyone contributes their knowledge, experience, and ideas to make a product better. But that does not mean I do not like working solo. Sometimes I need individual focus. Regardless, I do completely agree. I'm curious about different perspectives here.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Both – I need to be in a team (not completely isolated) to learn some good in-house stuff but also Have solo projects where I am autonomous and responsible fro things. I am able then to see what my "success rate" is really like.
    Dharmi Gohil
    Yes I agree, I think for some tasks you can only rely on yourself rather than anyone else doing it, but when it comes to achieving any goal then team work helps :)