• Subscribe
  • Do you prepare a monthly social media plan to make post planning?

Buse Başar
    17 replies
    What do you pay attention to if you are preparing a monthly plan? For example, I start my work by writing about special days first.

Replies

Aida Zu
    I have my content ideas hub with all the things I had on my mind during the month, then I see how can I link to the things going trendy and viral lately. When it comes to content no matter what is your channel is, it's sooo crucial to stick with the trends and topics.
    Buse Başar
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @aidai_zu I absolutely agree that it is most important to be able to stick to trends and do it in the most natural way
    Inid Leksina
    @aidai_zu how do you typically look for the latest trends?
    Buse Başar
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @aidai_zu @inid_leksina I was wondering about this too frankly, is there a platform that you follow in order not to miss the agenda?
    Kirill Sokol
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    No, ChatGPT is doing it for our startup now
    Buse Başar
    BeforeSunset AI
    Launching soon!
    @malkielfalcone I also get support from chat gpt about strategizing, but how do you get help creating monthly social media ?
    Chris Watson
    @malkielfalcone Yes, ChatGPT is a helpful resource nowadays only if you give the commands of it nicely and it interprets the same as what you were trying to convey.
    12 Degrees Digital
    Yeah, that's the best way. Content planning is time-consuming and can bring confident results if planned
    PJ Garcia✪ 🧪
    We prepare many but I've never seen any that is followed to the letter, there are always changes due to launches or offers. I prepare mine myself and every day I go off script because the circumstances call for it, so the short answer is yes but no! 🤣👍
    I used to do it, now it is more of a freestyle 😅
    Neha Khan
    Yes, I think that's the easiest way to engage with your audience, currently I am using Social Champ and it works really good for me.
    Neha Khan
    Not sure about monthly but I do plan my calender for week with content tho my my month plan is set as what type of post I'll go with but not with proper content
    Pavel Kukhnavets
    Having a plan is a good plan!) If you need a powerful scheduling and planning platform based on an online Gantt chart, consider GanttPRO https://ganttpro.com/. This online project management platform helps plan work, track tasks, set deadlines, and collaborate.
    Lucy Martin
    Yes, social media planning is an essential part of any successful social media marketing campaign. A monthly social media plan can help you stay organized and ensure that your content is consistent and engaging.