• Subscribe
  • Do you remember your humble beginnings? Share them!

Sherry L
    9 replies
    The long nights, the fiery motivation! and I've tried to keep that attitude but sometimes it's hard to go back to that mindset. Let me know some of yours and it'll probably jog my memory too :)

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    My motivation has not lost all this time, on the contrary, it is increasing every day.
    Sherry L
    @ixord Thats amazing to have that drive to keep you going! Anything for me to keep in mind to have your mindset?
    Igor Lysenko
    @shezzy04 Set yourself a goal, this is the first, and second, try to develop yourself every day. The world will change in a completely different direction.
    Simran Kumar
    I totally get that! For me, it's all about finding inspiration in small wins, setting clear goals, and surrounding myself with positive influences. What strategies or moments keep you motivated during the long nights? Always open to new tips!
    Sherry L
    @simran_kumar I am not sure if I'm the best person to ask on how to keep motivated! Sometimes bmy mantra is 'its almost over, you can do it' when I need to push through something. Got any tips for me? HAHA
    Well, I guess I was swimming around. Against all odds, found a home and here I am today.
    Winston Zin
    For a period of time, I could only buy one large french fries from McDonalds for lunch while going to school. Now that I workout regularly, I can have 2 large french fries for lunch.
    Mihajlo Kovacevic
    I am still living them haha :)