• Subscribe
  • Do you run a company and if so, what SaaS products do you actually pay to use?

karanveer
    7 replies
    and how does it benefit you ?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    As a small business owner, I find that investing in SaaS products is crucial for streamlining our operations and improving productivity. We pay for tools like Slack for seamless communication, Trello for project management, and HubSpot for marketing automation. These tools not only save us time and effort but also help us stay organized and deliver better results for our clients. What about you? What SaaS products do you swear by for your company's success and how do they benefit you?
    Ray Traylor
    That's a great question because the company I own only pays for email and hosting plus ChatGPT+ of course. At my day job, which is a smallish startup we pay for Slack, Sentry, Jira. Seems as if developers don't use/pay for many SaaS products.
    Mahir Muzahid
    I use Google Workshop, Midjourney, OpenAI and Microsoft 365. I think after I launch my product I need a good CRM tool
    karanveer
    @mahir_muzahid thanks for the comment, and what crm are you planning to use? sales force?