• Subscribe
  • Do you stay up for the daily changeover of products?

Zach
    12 replies
    Curious to know how many people are actually up at 12:01 PST to see the new products and get their votes in. If you do, what time zone are you based in?

Replies

Sadath N
    I do keep an eye on industry trends and competitor products to stay informed and inspired in my design process.
    Ryan Zhang
    Absolutely, Zach! Staying up for the daily changeover has become my little ritual; it's thrilling to see what new innovations are unveiled.
    Ignas Vaitukaitis
    I am based in Rio BST, but I work European hours, so I am awake when the changeover happens. I love it because I can look at the products and they don't have the upvote count, so I'm not biased and check out the stuff I really like. Then, in the evening, sometimes I'm surprised some of them did not end up in the top 5.
    Zach
    Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
    @zer0tokens that’s so interesting, love that the bias is removed and how different our instinct is from others
    Jeremy Kaur
    Absolutely, Zach! It's like a mini celebration every night, discovering what new innovations await.
    Jose Garrido
    Lol, now I see what people were talking about about AI comments, just look at three on this post with the exact same pitch and voice. It’s ridiculous. But good post anyways. I wish I could stay up at that time but it’s 3am for me
    Zach
    Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
    @josej30 yeah just noticed that, really weird. Not sure what you’re getting in terms of value. And then also agree - midnight with a new kid is a tough ask!
    Elena Tairova
    I don't have to stay up :) Being based in Europe (Barcelona in my case) has many perks, including seeing new products pop up on PH at 9 am 😁
    Neel
    I do not (yet). Perhaps as I spend more time on PH that might change!
    ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
    moji AI wearable
    moji AI wearable
    Sometimes, depends on the day,but when it a launch day, HELL YEA!😂