• Subscribe
  • Do you still prioritize product features without AI?

Artavazd Barseghyan
    13 replies
    🚀Building a product is an exciting process, but sometimes, the product team can fall into the trap of building features that they think are important without considering their users' needs. This bias can have negative effects on the product's success and user experience. However, by leveraging AI, we can reduce assumptions and bias in the product development process. Leanbe uses 🤖 AI instead of pre-set frameworks to reduce bias and assumptions in the product development process. Leanbe leverages advanced algorithms and machine learning techniques to analyze user data and feedback, identify patterns, and make data-driven decisions. This approach helps understand the users' needs and preferences better and build products that are tailored to their requirements. P.S. Leanbe is live on Product Hunt and your feedback can help us a lot!

Replies

Ines Hayrapetyan
    I think behind every product decision should be data and AI can help Product Managers during the prioritization process. Good luck with your launch!
    Delphine Toussaint
    I am interested in validating ideas. Does Leanbe cover that part in some way as well?
    Artavazd Barseghyan
    @delphine_toussaint Right now Leanbe only covers the idea prioritization, but you can of course use our scoring and AI mechanisms to validate ideas, since the score modifiers give you metrics about any idea you or your customers have. In future releases, we are also going to cover idea validation through different research strategies :)
    Karthik
    Totally. For the mini-journaling app that I built, AI was just for basic sentiment analysis. More important aspects are privacy, and feather-light methods to write and view memories (UX). So, I am focusing on those. The last aspect was productivity analysis and AI is not needed for that. So, really avoided AI infusion as much as I could :)
    David Cagigas
    We always take user feedback into consideration while developing new features in our product!
    Neder Ghadhab
    I am very intrigued. I will take a look, I like the project, you have my support!
    Artavazd Barseghyan
    @neder_ghadhab thank you very much! I will be glad to do a product demo!
    Cadu Fernano
    At which point AI comes to help? Only in prioritization or else?
    Kevin Lu
    Yes! Making something people want is the key, AI is just a hammer, not a hole~
    Mehmet Avcı
    Certainly! AI is not superior in every aspect.