• Subscribe
  • Do you still use trello?

Jose Rodríguez
    29 replies
    I write an article about productivity with trello: https://blog.productivity.directory/navigating-productivity-mastering-task-management-with-trello-31e826d0437c Share your experience of using Trello

Replies

Margen Stepa
    Small Design Tools
    Small Design Tools
    Everyday. Can't do shit without it 😂 Great article btw 👌🏻
    Loane
    good article ! I never used personally, should I try ?
    Russ Halilov
    Linear is the best for Product/Engineering teams.
    Absolutely, Trello has been a mainstay in my workflow for years; its Kanban boards make visualizing project progress intuitive and satisfying. I especially appreciate the power-up features that integrate seamlessly with other tools I use daily.
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Only used it for like 5 minutes
    Avital Trifsik
    Yep, especially with our designers
    Adejoke Yinka
    I think it is a good think for use
    Sophia Williams
    Absolutely, Trello has been a mainstay in my workflow for years; its intuitive boards and cards system makes managing complex projects a breeze. Your article could provide some fresh insights—I'm looking forward to reading it and possibly integrating new strategies into my routine!
    Ilya Spike
    I use on few different projects now! Won't replace some other tools but sure helps quickly track some stuff
    Matej Cabadaj
    Dropped it for notion 🤔
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    Yes, I still use Trello. It's an excellent tool for visual project management. Its card-based system is great for organizing tasks, and the ability to add checklists, due dates, and attachments makes it incredibly versatile for both personal and team projects.
    John Robinson
    I've been using Trello for years. Mostly for personal things though (to-do lists and planning). Even used it to keep track of wedding planning activities a few years ago!
    Mason Julian
    yes i use trello
    Rene Bystron
    hey Jose - great article. I used to use Trello when I was in the corporate world but as an entrepreneur I much prefer Notion. Would love to hear your thoughts on how you think Trello is better! (Open to going back to it)
    Sharif Matar
    I wish, but it's always the first thing left behind.
    Kobe Hall
    Dear, Trello is a popular project management tool that utilizes boards, lists, and cards to help users organize and prioritize tasks
    Ghulam Abbas
    Paillor
    Paillor
    Launching soon!
    Good job!
    Alexander Ptitsyn
    Currently not.
    Maria
    Absolutely no. I use Notion.