• Subscribe
  • Do you think AI will ever play a significant role in collaborative docs? If so, how?

Cara (Borenstein) Marin
    2 replies

Replies

Mariana Racasan
    Definitely! AI is already making a big impact on collaborative document creation and it's only going to get better. Just think about having a cool AI assistant that can help you organize stuff, create outlines, suggest improvements, and even take care of repetitive tasks. That would make it super easy to work together on documents and get stuff done faster. So, yeah, I totally think that AI will keep playing a major role in making collaborative document creation easier and more productive!
    Jess Cooper
    Absolutely! We're already seeing some use cases for AI in Google Docs. But here are some ways I imagine it could be super helpful (at least in my workflows) - Consolidating multiple comments with common themes together. For example, if a team is providing feedback on a document and 2 people provide similar feedback, AI would recognize this and group the comments. - Understanding when feedback has been implemented in the document and automatically dismissing a comment when the associated change has been made. - If someone asks a question, scanning and pointing out if the question has been answered in the document already and where to find it. Just a few thoughts!