• Subscribe
  • Do you think the release of the new Apple Watch "Pro" will make Whoop the next Pebble Watch? 🙈

Alexander Sienkiewicz
    3 replies
    Curious to hear from the community, what do you think the the Apple Watch "Pro" will support? Is it possible for it to be a contender to Whoop with functionality like HRV? If so, can Apple take over the "elite" vertical within the wearable space?

Replies

Mark Lense
    I also like to walk around with a wristwatch, but various smartwatches like Samsung or Apple do not suit me, because I do not want to put them on charge every day. I don't like that sometimes I forget to charge them and then I can't even see the time. It's good that my friend advised me to read about https://www.bloglovin.com/@jamesch/4-tips-for-buying-a-new-watch and I learned a lot of interesting things about how best to choose your regular wrist watch . I think that if you are a fan of such accessories, then this article may be useful for you.
    Clockwork Synergy
    The release of the new Apple Watch "Pro" is certainly going to be a game-changer in the wearable tech industry. Apple's ability to innovate and integrate advanced features keeps it at the forefront of the market. The question of whether Whoop could end up like the Pebble Watch is interesting. Pebble, despite its early success, couldn’t keep up with the rapid pace of innovation from competitors like Apple. If Apple continues to enhance not just the technology but also the aesthetic and functional elements, such as offering a wide variety of Apple Watch Bands to suit different styles and needs, they could further solidify their dominance. However, Whoop has a unique focus on health and fitness, which appeals to a specific audience. It all comes down to how these brands evolve and respond to consumer demands. While the Apple Watch "Pro" will likely capture a significant market share, it’s too soon to declare whether Whoop will face the same fate as Pebble. It’ll be interesting to see how both companies continue to innovate and differentiate themselves in this competitive space.