• Subscribe
  • Do you use ChatGPT Plus (GPT-4)?

Ujjwal Singh Baghel
    17 replies
    As more features continue to be added to GPT, it makes me wonder how many people will opt for a ChatGPT Plus subscription to have everything in one place, versus using third-party tools that perform specific tasks. For example, generating images from prompts or analyzing spreadsheets and PDFs, etc.

Replies

Kate Ramakaieva
    FuseBase /formerly Nimbus/
    Is there anyone who doesn't use it yet? πŸ™ˆ
    Ujjwal Singh Baghel
    @kate_ramakaieva lol, but again you would be surprised to know there are so many who still don't πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
    Arz
    GPT-4, What about you Ujjwal?
    Louis Garnier
    I'm curious to know if anyone has tried ChatGPT Plus and if they found it worth the subscription cost. Have you noticed any significant improvements with GPT-4? Also, for those who prefer using third-party tools, which ones do you find most helpful for specific tasks like generating images or analyzing spreadsheets? Thanks in advance for your insights!
    Ujjwal Singh Baghel
    @louis_garnier The cost of subscription is certainly steep, but judging from what I've observed and experienced, it indeed justifies the value. For me atleast.
    AndrΓ© J
    I think if third party tools want to compete they have to start collaborating. And compete on price.
    Alexandr Builov
    Absolutely, Ujjwal! The convenience of having everything in one place is a huge selling point for ChatGPT Plus. It really streamlines the user experience. Plus, the continuous addition of new features is definitely exciting! What's the one feature you're thrilled about the most? Also, do you think there's something missing that could enhance user interaction even more? πŸ€”πŸ’­πŸš€
    Ujjwal Singh Baghel
    @builov84 I've heard openai is planning for super chatgpt in its next release where you don't have to select what type of feature you want to use instead it'll be available on only one chat instead. This is what have been missing for the user interaction which removes the hassle of first selecting how you want to use it. And that's what I'm thrilled to see.