Jose Rodríguez
    28 replies

Replies

iCodeForBeer
    Yes. Only trading in future. 😎
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Now, less often. I barely paid for physical stuff like groceries, but we had some places and cafes where you could pay only with BTC or sats.
    Arthur Leclercq
    Only as investment, not many daily use cases yet
    vivyn kumar
    As an investment. What about you?
    Bryan Bautista
    I'm more of a passive crypto user, occasionally buying and holding for investment purposes.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    Never. I think as a currency, Crypto is not stable enough. I just found a website today that only allows Crypto transactions and doesn‘t allow other transaction methods. 😂 I also want to know if there are more and more people using Crypto for transactions.
    Chandula Perera
    @zenda1122 There is a whole category of crypto called stablecoins which are pegged to the US dollar and more. Check out USDC and USDT!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Crypto isn't just for dragons in dungeons! I dabble in it, like a modern-day alchemist turning code into gold. What about you - do you sprinkle crypto in your daily mix?
    Michael
    No, I don't but I'm interested in it.
    Andreas Sohns
    No, I don't use crypto in my daily life.
    Kate Ramakaieva
    Yes, it is a future of currencies!
    Chandula Perera
    Yes! and I'm building my product (coinfella.io) to get more people to use crypto!
    Elaine Lu
    Yes, I use crypto for online purchases and to transfer money internationally. It's convenient and often saves on transaction fees.
    Prem Saini
    Never tried, but was always curious and did a lot of research on it
    Jerry
    Not in my daily life. It's more like an investment
    Vaibhav
    I think we are still far away from that kind of reality.
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    Bitcoin is literally better than paper currency and I really want it to be the standard currency in a decade.
    Paulina Hryniewicz
    I've never used it, never really got it :D PS Launching Insights Hub today, stop by and say hi!
    Kshitij
    Not in daily life for sure, even as an investment I'm not very informed about the crypto market so better to refrain than to shoot blind in my case haha
    Rayyan Maqsood
    We don't have any use cases here for crypto other then investment purpose.
    Hakim Zerhouni
    No, I don't use crypto in my daily life. I mainly stick to traditional currencies for my transactions.