• Subscribe
  • πŸ—“οΈ Do you use festive days in your marketing? + What holidays wait for us until the end of the year

September is usually the month when all the hustle for marketers begins so they are stressed 4X more than ever. πŸ˜€ πŸ“£ But you can prepare campaigns for your business, 🏷️ add discounts %, πŸ₯° or build awareness around some popular day so people feel engaged. πŸ‘‡ You have still time to react to these: πŸ‘‡ "Regular" holidays: October 31 – Halloween November 1 – All Saints' Day November 2 – All Souls' Day November 28 – Thanksgiving (USA) December 6 – St. Nicholas Day December 25 – Christmas Day December 26 – Boxing Day December 31 – New Year's Eve International days relevant if you run digital business/SaaS: October 2024 – Cybersecurity Awareness Month (all of October) October 3 – International Techies Day October 24 – World Development Information Day October 29 – World Internet Day November 8 – National STEM/STEAM Day (USA) November 14 – World Usability Day November 29 – Black Friday November 30 – Small Business Saturday November 30 – Computer Security Day December 2 – Cyber Monday December 9 – Green Monday December 16 – Free Shipping Day Other days you can be creative with: October 1 – International Coffee Day October 4 – World Smile Day (celebrated on the first Fri in October) October 10 – World Mental Health Day October 16 – Boss's Day πŸ€” So... are you about to use some of these? What do you prepare for them?

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Feel free to hang out with me there: πŸ“Œ Currently the most important! YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@busines... Newsletter: https://businessandmarketing.sub... Twitter: https://x.com/BusMark_w_Nika LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nika...
    Priyanka Saini
    Wow! That's a lot of holidays. Thanks for sharingβ€”I didn’t know about some of these. I’m from India, so I look forward to Navratri and Diwali, which are celebrated with a lot of excitement. Many people do product marketing during these festivals too. Apart from that, New Year and Christmas are also on my list! :)))
    @priyanka27 Have heard about Diwali but not Navratri. Of course, according to regions, there are also other festive you can leverage as a marketer on the international level :)
    Indu Thangamuthu
    Thanks for the list! All these...and a little few more... as well πŸ€— Welcome to India... the land of festivals πŸ’ƒ
    @indu_thangamuthu I have heard that you have such grandiose weddings. :) That must be a great experience too! :)
    @indu_thangamuthu I know. What is the average amount of guests for a typical Indian wedding?
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @busmark_w_nika The range is wide... can go between... 300 - 1000+ (Excluding kids from new born - 15 years old, let's say)πŸ˜‚ Our β€œmore intimate” weddings might have 100–200 guests. We people share big love... πŸ’
    @indu_thangamuthu Uff, that is enough. In our country, the big weddings have 50 guests :D I think that this quota is for India too low for doing any event :D
    Nathan Covey
    Definitely can be overwhelming with so many options. I usually just focus on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I strategize a few months in advance to give ample time for preparations.
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    This is an amazing list, Nika! I was actually researching it the other day. It can be very useful.
    @vaibhavdwivedi I am thinking about creating a mega directory of my compound knowledge and wanna monetise it. Should I?
    Alexander Galitsky
    I got stressed reading that 😭
    @ag94 You have still time :D there is always new event to celebrate (AKA marketing gurus will offer their services) :D
    @ag94 Do you already have Christmas presents? :D
    Zishan Iqbal
    Absolutely, we incorporate festive days into our marketing to connect with our audience. Upcoming holidays include Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. At InterWiz, we use themed promotions and engaging content during these times to enhance customer engagement and brand resonance.
    @zishaniqbal Do you have increased sales while using promotions during holidays? What campaigns performed the best? :)
    Dany
    Launching soon!
    I was just thinking about making holiday posts! This is amazing 🀩 Thank you for this list, Nika!
    Benson Xu
    Definitely I will use that! It will have some great effects
    @anbangx Then let me know which holiday was the most effective for you in terms of results (maybe sales or so) :)
    Udaya Sri
    I love this list. Thank you!
    Anne Smith
    Surprised to see Green Monday on this list!
    @smithhannee Which holidays are you planning to incorporate into your marketing strategy? :) maybe special discounts or so? :)
    Steven Oh
    Wow!!! These are all amazing! Thanks for sharing this dates with us. πŸ€—
    Steven Oh
    Will keep this in mind, this would be perfect for our upcoming pre-launch! Thank you Nika!
    Fabian Maume
    I'm using Black Friday for all my SaaS customers. I also do a back-to-school campaign in September for some. That could be a good addition to your list. St Valentin can be used sometimes but you need to be really creative with it.
    @fabian_maume I totally forgot back to school – that is so good. Those productivity seasons are the best options (new year resolution, summer fit body, back to school etc.) Thank you for mentioning it. :)
    David Patrykowski
    I usually prepare some special posts/discounts only on the major holidays. I think the most important ones for business are Black Friday and Christmas. Actually this year we are planning to donate to an animal shelter for Christmas as a company to try and inspire other to do something nice during the holidays!