• Subscribe
  • Do you use Notion for team collaboration & projects ?

Sanat Mohanty
    10 replies
    Hey folks šŸ‘‹ I have seen a lot of Notion templates for personal productivity, freelancers, creators and even agencies. But not, many for SaaS teams ! However, I came across a bunch of SaaS customer stories on Notion: https://www.notion.so/customers Hence, a bit curious - Do Product / SaaS teams use it as well ? If you're working with a SaaS / Product tech / Product Marketing team, then please share some insights with me - šŸ‘‰ Do you use Notion - Yes / No ? šŸ‘‰ If Yes, then what do you use it for ? šŸ‘‰ How big is your team - less than 5 / 5 to 10 / 10+ persons ? Your answers will be super helpful to me šŸ™Œ

Replies

Joan Turner
    as a member of a mid-sized SaaS team of around 15 people, we extensively use Notion for a wide array of tasks such as documenting software requirements, maintaining our product roadmap, collaborating on marketing strategies, and streamlining internal communications, making it an invaluable tool in our day-to-day operations.
    Sanat Mohanty
    @joanturner72 very interesting. Do you also use it manage cross-functional projects such - running a launch, website refresh or any similar projects ?
    Oleg Eltsov
    No, Confluence.
    Bryan McAnulty
    Nope. We use ClickUp. We're 5-10 people.
    Elena Tsemirava
    Yes, to create docs and share them. We are a team of 2.
    Sanat Mohanty
    @elenat is it more to create internal pages for processes, wiki (knowledge repository) etc ?
    Elena Tsemirava
    @sanat_mohanty yep! We plan to use Notiondesck https://help.notiondesk.so/ for our project to organize the Docs for our users.
    Marlene Konu
    Canva Mockup Templates
    Canva Mockup Templates
    With Notion you can do literally anything you want. From connecting your projects (it can be refreshing your business assets to create an actual product) to your content calendars, your team list, Notion has no limit. Can you tell me more about your needs? I can explain better how you can do it in Notion maybe :)