• Do you use these social media tools?

Kabir
    20 replies
    Just wondering if founders use these tools:

Replies

Nitin Joshi
    social media tools like?
    Kabir
    @nitin_joshi Sorry, is the poll not showing for you?
    Hussein Hashish
    none of the above. instagram live
    Kabir
    @hussein_hashish Wow! IM live is a new thing. How is it working for you?
    Hussein Hashish
    @shownotes instagram is where most of my target customer persona is, so it only made sense that I engage there.
    Kabir
    @satish_das_ Awesome, drop your X link so we can link up. Here is mine: https://mjkabir.com/r/twitter
    Jake Tital
    LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube is where I live
    Kabir
    @jaketital Facebook groups are really popular but I noticed the quality is often questionable. But again, my experience is very limited with FB.
    Jake Tital
    @shownotes the group organizer has over 500 product hunt launches and the team she has surrounded herself with is top notch.
    Kabir
    @jaketital could you share the group here?
    Max Avery
    Spaces has been a great networking tool - Clubhouse seems to have died off a bit for me. We drive a lot of sales/engagement through YouTube lives as well.
    Kabir
    @max_avery That's amazing. YT Live should work really well for retail. The while QVC concept of selling on TV has been so well duplicated on FB live and YT live, this is amazing. I wonder if SaaS founders can explore YT Live as an educational marketing tool.
    Max Avery
    @shownotes doing like a live AMA focused around the software features and other broader topics in the niche is a great way to get visibility - and then can repurpose those videos into YT shorts/Reels pretty easly too
    Kabir
    @max_avery Awesome idea! I might try that soon. If you can share your channel, I would love to check it out!
    Max Avery
    @shownotes We'll be doin the next one on the @syndicately X page ( https://www.twitter.com/syndicat... ) - give us a follow on there and join in the chat if you like, too! appreciate it