• Subscribe
  • Do you use YouTube for your marketing?

Cyril Gupta
    10 replies
    YouTube was the first channel I started preparing organic content on and it has been my primary channel you publicity and acquisition... Really love this. Lately I've been seeing it mature as a platform, they are adding new features that putting the focus back on the creator. How about you? Are you doing well on YouTube? Got a content plan going?

Replies

Fabio Salvadori
    Assuming that you are talking from a creator's perspective, everything is good for marketing, if done correctly. What I personally find awful about YouTube is that even when doing it correctly there's a huge unbalance between time spent and ROI, or better it's a very long curve until you get any. Yes, they are making changes, but the real YouTube's clients are advertisers, not creators; and that's a big wall for me. My 2 cents of course.
    Cyril Gupta
    CloudFunnels AI
    CloudFunnels AI
    @fabiosalvadori It's a long curve, but I don't think the results are not proportional. I think it's worth investing. I am speaking from personal experience of course. We built a YouTube channel that's nearing 34K subscribers in a very tough niche (online marketing)
    Fabio Salvadori
    @cyriljeet Of course, Cyril! We all have our fav tools and channels. I'm actually envious of your 35k subscribers: that's a great achievement, especially on that niche.
    Tyler Scott
    YouTube is a great free tool to use to market your projects. It's hard to build up a community but once you do YouTube will pay off its dividends on marketing.
    Frank Hannas
    We have room to grow on youtube, the best idea for fast traffic promotion has been youtube shorts for us. if you go viral on youtube shorts, it will help your overall channel gain popularity, views, and subscribers!
    Louis Garnier
    Hummh, Youtube takes a lot of time, effort and equipment. But not bad for quickly presenting features on your website.
    Peter Watson
    I'm totally with you on YouTube! It's been my go-to for marketing, too. I love the way it's evolving with creator-focused features. It's like they're in sync with what we need. Moreover, you can buy YouTube views for cheap https://www.smm-world.com/buy-yo... to get popular faster. I've got a content plan brewing, and things are looking up! Let's ride this YouTube wave together!
    Tomas Papazian
    Yes. Take into account that CPM for YouTube is more expensive. So be aware that if you prefer to take less risk, I would consider using another distribution channel Hope I could provide some value for you. Would love to connect and share some more detailed ideas