• Subscribe
  • Do you used Mechanical Keyboard?

Brian Ridwan
    11 replies
    I’m a mechanical keyboard enthusiast, and in Indonesia this hobby very hype. Currently I have 2 mechanical keyboard: • JRIS65 R2 with SWK CatMint Switch • Cidoo ABM066 with Sarokey Strawberry Wine Switch.

Replies

Igor Lysenko
    I used a mechanical keyboard when I worked on a PC, then I started using a laptop.
    Kevin Brendel
    My external keyboard is mechanical, but I usually work directly on my MBP keyboard these days.
    Sanyo Tzeng
    Yes! And ONLY mechanical keyboards.
    Peter Hevesi
    I only like mechanical keyboards when Twitch streamer using it for gaming. In the (home-)office, it's too loud and big for my taste. I typically use Apple's bluetooth keyboard with num pad.
    Cole Adam
    yes currently i used
    Ibraheem ALI
    Mechswitcher (https://mechswitcher.com/) usually refers to software or a tool designed for managing and customizing mechanical keyboard switches. These tools allow users to switch between different key mappings, customize key functions, or even experiment with different switch types in a virtual environment before making physical changes to their keyboard.
    GFAlex
    Man, your setup sounds sweet! Those switches are fire, but have you ever thought about trying a good old wired mechanical keyboard? I know wireless is the hype, but wired can give you that consistent, no-lag experience that just hits differently. Check out this collection: usb keyboard . Trust me, once you go wired, you might never look back—plus, no battery worries! Just something to consider if you're deep into the mech game like that!