• Subscribe
  • Does a product tour truly increase your conversion rate?

Khul Anwar
    7 replies

Replies

Product tours can boost conversion rates by clarifying a product's value, engaging users, reducing confusion, and highlighting its unique features. However, the success of a product tour depends on relevance and quality; poorly executed tours can backfire.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @azura_bennett did you have a/b test experience before and after put product tour to onboarding how many conversion rate increase ?
    It can of done correctly. By correctly meaning you should how easy it is to get from problem (A) to solution (B) in as little time as possible
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @slimmy82 i considering add product tour for my next launch since our first launch user leave the apps before they try our feature
    @khulanwar yeah, I would make sure to test the platform with real users and use something like Hotjar to track their movements
    Oisin O'Reilly
    Yes, a well-executed product tour can increase conversion rates by providing users with a better understanding of the product's value and features.
    Khul Anwar
    Hubrank
    Hubrank
    Launching soon!
    @oisin_o_reilly did you have make a/b test with or without product tour how many the conversion rate ?