• Subscribe
  • Does my newsletter look helpful for early start up owners? (still WIP~)

Julia@Pacebits
    12 replies
    Hi community! I'm Julia, I am a new maker, and along the maker journey I feel staying on top of AI news from different sources "Techcrunch / investments news / New product / community voices" is helpful for us to spot the right opportunity or pivot, but also time-consuming (I spent at least 3 hours/day). So I crafted "AI Big Little News," a newsletter for early startup owners, side hustlers, and AI enthusiasts. The goal is to provide a unique hacker view ("Ah I can hammer that out too!") of the daily AI news and save time for busy starters. Now I just drafted the first sample post. Before going to far, I really want to hear from the community, does it look helpful to you? Any advice to adjust? Thanks a ton! πŸ™ Link: https://ai-big-little-news.beehiiv.com/p/youcom-genius-ai-mode-multistep-questions (the news letter is still in working progress)

Replies

Michael Gammon
    Nice design and layout, good engaging title - maybe and image at the top?Excellent job Julia! We are launching today (7th on the list at the moment) please support https://www.producthunt.com/post..., cheers, Mike πŸš€πŸ˜€
    Julia@Pacebits
    @michael_gammon Thank you Mike, I like Blox's design and appreciate the idea of simplifying the complex and serious financial planning problem in a light way, good job, upvoted!
    Alvaro Villalba Perez
    Layout and structure is right (would love to see more media). Would be truly helpful to me! I'm already subscribed to news-related newsletters.... not AI-centric though! For this reason, I'd love to receive news-related newsletters bi-weekly. Daily is just a lot!
    Julia@Pacebits
    @alvarovillalb_ Thanks Alvaro! That's a very valid point, I'll definitely work on the media. Also bi-weekly is also a good idea, to be honest, making it daily is also a bit overloaded >_< . Also, good luck for you launch!
    Diksha Patro B
    Interesting, will give you a follow. All the best!
    Sophia Williams
    Julia, "AI Big Little News" seems like a valuable resource for those wanting to stay ahead in the AI space without the time sinkβ€”your hacker's perspective is a fresh take that resonates with the startup hustle. A suggestion: consider including actionable insights or case studies, as they can provide immediate value and inspire implementation.
    Julia@Pacebits
    @sophiawms Thanks Sophia, your attention and insights are truly appreciated! You've hit the nail on the head. "AI Big Little News" indeed caters to those aiming to stay at the forefront of AI. AI. Actionable insights is the key, I'll consider add a section for a mini case study. Virtual hug coming your way! Thanks a ton!
    Julia, "AI Big Little News" seems like a valuable time-saver for those immersed in the fast-paced world of AI startups, distilling diverse insights into actionable intelligence. Your 'hacker view' approach could be a real asset for early-stage entrepreneurs looking to quickly leverage AI trends and opportunities.