• Subscribe
  • dotBRAND is ready to GO FUTHER! Preparing to launch on PH!

Kevin Lu
    2 replies
    dotBRAND had a privilege to be selected as one of the startup teams to exhibit at VIVA Tech 2023! We have met many talented designers, creative professionals, and entrepreneurs at the event, and it was such an inspiring experience for my team and me. I am very glad that many designers who visited our booth agreed that inefficient communication is the biggest problem when dealing with our clients. "Let designers design" is the motto of dotBRAND, and through our AI-powered survey genie, we empower designers to avoid endless modifications, provide solutions, identify ideal clients, and increase client satisfaction. In July, dotBRAND is ready to go further. We will have a major upgrade to the UX experience with various features. Please stay tuned on PH!

Replies

Kim HM
    WOW! 👏👏👏 Participating in VIVA Tech must have brought valuable insights and experiences to your team. Your mission to "empower designers to design" resonates with me, especially with the use of AI-powered Survey Genie to address communication challenges between designers and clients. I look forward to the future developments of dotBRAND
    Kevin Lu
    @kim_meng Thanks! We are very excited to meet many creative professionals who agree with our insight and want to use dotBRAND!