• Subscribe
  • Excited to start sharing, connecting, and giving back. What’s everyone working on this week/month?

Vlad Burca
    7 replies
    Hey PH community 👋! I've been observing and learning from many of your discussions for a while now. Excited to start sharing, connecting, and giving back. What’s everyone working on this week? 🤓

Replies

Deepshikha Dhankher
    I'm thrilled to be a part of this community! This month, I'm gearing up to launch our product. Any tips/suggestion?
    Deep Lakhani
    Working on agency landing page https://trendy.design where i offer monthly fixed rate subscription for early stage startup founders and makers. Gonna launch soon on product hunt.
    AmazingSylvia
    I am busy with engage with the community and do some social media thing
    @sylvia_sheng it's weird that most of the engagement on this community feels temporary, if not even fake. Unfortunately I discovered the community recently, reengaging with PH for my future launch as well, so I'm in the same position as most people around here, not excluding myself. But I'm having problems finding posts to engage with, being my true self, since most of the posts feel chatGPT bots
    AmazingSylvia
    @vlad_burca Exactly, I also found that the upvote of product keep changing. So weird and do not know what happened.
    Fabian Frank Werner
    👋Working on the launch of my Notion-as-a-Service-Agency! I'm so excited :)