• Subscribe
  • Favorite To-do List app?

Ricardo Gonzalez
    14 replies
    I've tried Apple Notes, Microsoft To-do, Todoist, and Notion, often time resorts back to paper and pen. I find most to-do apps to be too simple, confusing, and inadequate. I'm looking for a to-do list app that gives me the ability to create a separate to-do list for personal & business. And combines them into a master to-do list to get an overview of all the things that need to get done.

Replies

Kirill Sokol
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    I have a friend who has been choosing the best To-do List App for several years and spends an inordinate amount of time on it. In the meantime, I use the standard calendar the old-fashioned way and move on ๐Ÿ˜
    @malkielfalcone Canโ€™t wait for your launch!!! Please feel free to contact me for support during your launch. Btw, we're lauching today.
    Kirill Sokol
    Skinive AI: Skin Scanner, health checkup
    @victoria_wu already upvoted your project ๐Ÿ˜‰ you can subscribe for our launch on coming soon page - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Thanks for support ๐Ÿค
    Ricardo Gonzalez
    @malkielfalcone Do you find it difficult to manage different areas(personal & business) of your life with your method?
    Linh
    iOS Reminder ๐Ÿ˜…
    Linh
    @rickymed The default reminder app on iOS is always underestimated. Most of people doesnโ€™t realize that but it has all the features you need above, and more and simple, give it a try. At least trying to check out itโ€™s features ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Jason
    I've been using Notion for years - Works well
    Ricardo Gonzalez
    @myquickcopy I also use Notion but still resort to pen and paper when consolidating tasks from personal, business, & hobbies into a master todo list.
    Ivan Gorshkov
    I am currently using Google's Tasks. Integrates nicely with google calendar. Might switch to something more advanced later.
    Ricardo Gonzalez
    @critic_rwps What are you looking for in a more advanced task manager? Besides the standard reminder & sub-task features.