• Subscribe
  • Game Design Tool - Feedback Wanted

Ghost Kitty
    7 replies
    Hey all, gamers of PH! I’ve been crafting a Game Design Checklist that I believe game designers, indie devs, and enthusiasts will find handy. From ideation to the post-launch phase, this checklist is designed to be your companion. It’s packed with tasks for each development stage, along with corresponding resources like books, articles, podcasts, tutorials, and tools. I aimed to create something both detailed and practical, suitable for newcomers and experienced designers alike. I’ve done my best to make it useful, but I know it can be even better with your input. What are your thoughts? What could be improved or added? Your insights will help shape this into a tool that benefits all of us. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Replies

Brandon Scott
    Hey Ibrahim, Great idea to help developers at all levels with their game design. The only thing I can think of to add is some marketing ideas for after the game is complete.
    Emma
    Your Game Design Checklist sounds awesome! It's like a friendly guide for game creators, whether they're just starting or already experienced. You've got tasks for every step of making a game and cool stuff like books, podcasts, and tools to help out. If you want to make it even cooler, here are some ideas: you could make the checklist online so people can check things off as they go, and they can ask questions or share ideas with others. Maybe add real examples or stories to show how the tasks work in real games. If you know some game-making pros, they could share their tips too. Using pictures or diagrams can help explain tricky parts. Oh, and how about making it a bit like a game itself? People could earn points or prizes for finishing tasks. Also, don't forget to keep it fresh by updating with new stuff now and then. And the wordle solver tool sounds neat for word games - you can include it in the checklist with a quick note about how it helps players. Great job, your checklist will be a super helpful tool for all game lovers!
    Emma Sophia
    Hey there! That sounds like an awesome initiative! Game design can be a complex and creative process, and having a comprehensive checklist with resources is incredibly valuable. I'm excited to see what you've put together and how it can assist game designers, indie developers, and enthusiasts at all levels. It's great to hear that you're open to input and feedback from the community. Collaboration and collective wisdom can often lead to the most robust and useful tools. I'll definitely take a look at your checklist and provide feedback if I have any suggestions or ideas to contribute. Thanks for taking the time to create this resource, and I'm sure it will be a valuable asset for the gaming community and spelling bee hinter! 🎮👍📝