• Subscribe
  • Got to use our new app for the 1st time! πŸ₯³

Simona O'Neill
    4 replies
    I am sooooo excited right now! I just got to do my very first recording using CANVID 😍 (It's only available internally for now). I am genuinely blown away! Just to put it to the test, I made a 10 sec recording using Loom And a 10 sec recording using Canvid. To make sure that it's a fair comparison, I used Loom app rather than Chrome extension, As it offers the best quality and functionality. I used the same microphone, camera and did zero editing in both instances. All I did was click record, stop and export! See it for yourself. Pay attention to the sound as well as the visuals! What do you think? :-) https://youtu.be/md1GoSG_dzk?

Replies

Pablo Roig
    It is great, though the quality of the image of the video could be improved! IΒ΄ll keep an eye on it
    Simona O'Neill
    @pabloroig_clous yes absolutely! But please keep in mind that the original screen recording was exported in 4K and the posted video was in 1080p therefore a lot of the original quality was lost :-) The app is still very much work in progress but it’s certainly going in the right direction. Will keep you posted πŸ˜‰
    Martin Schumacher
    Canvid looks more fresh and the sound is more clear in my opinion. I would like to use it. Usually I'm using OBS Studio for recordings
    Simona O'Neill
    @mighty_muddy Thank you! Well, then you will certainly love it Martin! Get yourself on our closed beta waitlist and you'll be able to test it yourself at the end of Feb :-)