• Subscribe
  • Happy Monday Hunters! Are we ready for the week? Share your top priorities.

George Kalandadze
    27 replies
    My top 3 for this week! I'm sure a lot more things will come up. 1. Building brand awareness 2. Working on several thought pieces 3. Client acquisitions

Replies

Steve Lou
    1. Running user discovery interviews 2. Working on our positioning paper and some blog content 3. Planning our launch on PH
    George Kalandadze
    @steve_lourdessamy that sounds fruitful! Good luck with the launch!
    Igor Lysenko
    My top priority is to distribute tasks among my employees.
    Alex Petruchio
    Finish all tasks in Jira.
    Sandro Okropiridze
    Launched STORI AIπŸš€. Appreciate you reviews and supportπŸ™
    Bran Vuch
    Start finally going to the gym πŸ˜…
    Kristian Mariyanov
    1, Preparing for my first launch at the end of the week 2. Fixing some bugs and polishing the product 3. More preparation :)
    George Kalandadze
    @kristian_mariyanov The final bits could be stressful, but going one step at a time helps a ton. Best of luck for the launch, excited to check out.
    Bryan McAnulty
    Doing our first PH launch tomorrow! Our product has been around for years, but this new release is massive, and we can't wait to see everyone's reactions.
    Fernando Tucci
    I think I'll work on building a little but I really should start prioritizing brand awareness and visibility. I haven't been able to put kansei.app in the map at all yet 😞
    George Kalandadze
    @jftucci Brand awareness is sooo important, but also takes time and consistency. I can see how it can get daunting to start
    Fernando Tucci
    @george_kalandadze It really is, and it is terrifying. It just feels so... out of my control, if that makes sense?
    George Kalandadze
    @jftucci yeah, I totally get you, but it is just something you have to stick to and just push through.
    AndreaWang
    Yess! Excited to be digging more into product data - we've been running a few experiments now and there are tons of experiment insights waiting to be uncovered
    Darya Krakaviak
    1. Creating the detailed PH Launch plan for our upcoming product. 2. Plan the personal content pan for LinkedIn. 3. Spend some quality time with my Mom - haven’t seen her in 2 years 🫢🏻 Hope you all have a great one!!
    George Kalandadze
    @dkrakaviak Aww I would definitely prioritize #3, hope you have a great time. And good luck with the Launch!
    Elisa Reggiardo
    1. Remember to eat 2. Remember to sleep 3. Remember to uninstall slack before the weekend πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…
    Pir Ahmed
    Personal FolioKit
    Personal FolioKit
    My weekly priorities are: - Work on my my upcoming project - https://desnify.com 's roadmap. 2- Come up with next week's content ideas 3- Update my portfolio