• Subscribe
  • Has anyone done a press release and PH launch at the same time?

John Kotowski
    5 replies
    Hey PH Community, We are planning our first PH launch ... we were thinking of doing a press release as well (which seems to be good for SEO), but I was wondering if anyone has done this before? Any tips/advise if so? I'm assuming PH would come first (at midnight), then press release in the morning to re-enforce the PH launch... if you've done this, would love to know any learnings. Thanks! J

Replies

Namrata Arya
    In my opinion a press release after the launch is a better idea because then it can talk about how well the product did on product hunt and things like that. Doing the PR on launch day may not help with your upvotes much as you want to be specifically targeting product hunt community for your launch day and optimize your efforts more towards the community
    Gurkaran Singh
    Ahoy there! I've seen PH launches paired with press releases, like a dynamic duo fighting the SEO villains. Just remember, timing is key - you don't want them to clash like two superheroes trying to save the city at the same time!
    6g Logistic
    Discover the Best white label PR agencies that offer exceptional brand representation and seamless integration with your business. These agencies provide top-tier public relations services under your brand name, allowing you to enhance your offerings without the overhead of an in-house team. Key services include media relations, press release distribution, content creation, and crisis management.