• Subscribe
  • Have you asked AI to write a poem for you?

Zeng
    14 replies
    If yes. What kind of poem is it!?

Replies

Iuliia Shnai
    The only poem I see is the one ChatGPT shows me:)
    Veit Josef Schneider
    Upvote on ProductHunt, the place to be, A world of innovation for all to see. A community that shares, explores and inspires, Where entrepreneurs showcase their desires. The benefits are many, let me explain, For upvoting is more than just a game. It helps creators reach a wider audience, Gives their product a better chance to make a difference. Upvoting shows your support and love, Helps the product rise, soar high above. It gives you a voice in the product's growth, And a sense of satisfaction, a feeling of both. Your feedback, critique and insights, Can help the creators avoid some fights. Your vote can be the push they need, To achieve their dreams, to take the lead. So, upvote on ProductHunt, with all your might, For it's not just a click, it's a sign of your insight. It's a way to make an impact, to help and inspire, To be a part of a community that's on fire.
    Ceeya AI - Personal Brand Builder
    "write me a poem about someone finding true value in life while drunk on the street chilling on a staircase while looking at the rain drop" Amidst the rain's melancholic sound, A wanderer lost, alone, and bound, Sat on a stair, drunk, and forlorn, Reflecting on the life he'd torn. With each raindrop that hit his face, He found his thoughts began to race, About the life he used to lead, Of mistakes made and chances freed. But as he sat there in the rain, He realized there was more to gain, Than just the pleasures of the night, And fleeting moments of delight. For in the quiet of the storm, He found a truth that was his own, A value not in things or gold, But in the person he could mold. And as the rain began to fade, He rose, a new path he had made, With strength and purpose in his heart, And a newfound love for life's art.
    Daniel
    NOPE but I should Tried
    Peter Mick
    ConfettiTherapy.com
    ConfettiTherapy.com
    Once I think... it was about... Artificial Intelligence 😂
    Zeng
    WhoWhatWhyAi
    @thepetermick No poem for the twins?
    Karol Legerd
    I had to write lectures and papers by hand as it is required in our college for good grades. But at the end of the semester, I transferred everything to a pdf file in order to have everything on my computer. I learned about https://www.typingservice.org/wm... they can transfer everything from notes to any pdf or word format and for me it is the most convenient option!