• Subscribe
  • Have you built a website on Notion? If yes, how are you optimizing it for SEO?

Rupal Saini
    6 replies
    The notion does provide basic SEO capabilities like meta tags, and custom domains but I think an important part required to be searchable on all search engines is still missing, such as sitemaps. We probably need to use a third-party platform for that. If you've created your website, how are you managing SEO for it? Can you share?

Replies

Prateek
    To optimize a Notion site for SEO: - Tools like Super.so or Potion.so are lifesavers for adding meta tags, sitemaps, etc. - Custom domain = better rankings. - Focus on great content and building backlinks. - Speed matters—optimize page performance where you can. - Third-party tools can handle more advanced SEO like structured data. Definitely helps!
    Magomed Vedzizhev
    Yes, I’ve built a website on Notion and optimize it for SEO by using custom domains and adding relevant meta tags. However, I also utilize third-party tools to generate sitemaps and improve search visibility since Notion’s native capabilities are limited in that area. 😔How about you?
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    Nice tips! I'm using Super.so for my Notion site and it definitely helps with the SEO basics. Agreed that great content and backlinks are still key. I also try to keep pages loading fast by being selective about embeds and databases. Haven't dabbled much with structured data yet but maybe that's the next frontier to tackle.
    Thomas Steven
    Yes, I’ve built a website on Notion! While Notion is great for basic SEO like meta tags and custom domains, it’s true that some key features like sitemaps are missing. I’ve been using a third-party platform to add that functionality, which has helped with search engine visibility. My website, where I talk about the hardest kitten age and how to care for them during those tricky early weeks, has seen an improvement in traffic after implementing these changes. It’s still a work in progress, but it's getting there! What about you, how are you handling SEO on your site?
    Georg Aare
    there is no way people are actually building websites with notion?
    Atlas Reed Kingsley
    Definitely! Tools like Super.so and Potion.so are game-changers for Notion SEO. Custom domains also help a ton with rankings. Great content and backlinks are key too. Don't forget about page speed - optimize perf where you can. For more advanced SEO like schema markup, 3rd party tools can take care of that. Notion sites can rank well with the right optimizations!