• Subscribe
  • Have you ever considered the emotional undercurrents in your video calls?

Ranjana Girish
    3 replies
    Hello Product Hunt community! I'm Ranjana, building a platform designed to elevate video meetings using the power of emotion AI. In today's remote-centric work environment, video calls have become the norm, but how much do we understand about the emotional layers in these digital interactions? Did You Know? Studies suggest that over 70% of communication is non-verbal. In video meetings, capturing these nuances becomes even more critical. Emotion AI can analyze facial expressions, voice tones, and conversation texts to offer a deeper understanding of meetings. We're keen to hear from individuals and teams who: Regularly engage in video meetings. Are intrigued by the emotional dynamics of their virtual interactions. Seek to enhance their communication and team collaboration skills. Let's start a conversation! If you’re curious about this and would like to know more or share your experiences, I would love to hear from you.

Replies

Jacob Choi
    @bukhari817 I love your idea of providing "a suggestion to improve" the call. This application could be very useful for online education & managing young learner/ overall student attention! In addition to commerce & corporate contexts, I see a lot of potential in edutech here.