• Subscribe
  • Have you ever noticed this on sign-up pages?

Sabri Hakuli
    2 replies
    š—šš—¼š—¼š—“š—¹š—² š—¶š˜€ š˜š—®š—øš—¶š—»š—“ š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—æ š˜š—µš—² š—¦š—¶š—“š—»-š˜‚š—½ š—½š—®š—“š—²š˜€! According to some research, users prefer to sign up with Google (71%), followed by Facebook (20%), and then Twitter (10%). This trend has led numerous significant platforms in their web app to primarily incorporate Google as the first social sign-up button, accompanied by another social sign-up choice that aligns with their specific industries. Even some websites do not use the Sign-in or Sign-up anymore. They use only "Get Started" or "Continue" (both in one page) so it makes users feel that they are already part of their community! š˜—š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜°š˜Æš˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜ŗ, š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜·š˜¦ š˜¢ š˜„š˜¶š˜®š˜£ š˜Žš˜°š˜°š˜Øš˜­š˜¦ š˜ˆš˜¤š˜¤š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ š˜¶š˜“š˜¦ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Øš˜Æ-š˜¶š˜± š˜µš˜° š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜øš˜¦š˜£š˜¢š˜±š˜±š˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜µš˜³š˜ŗ! šŸ˜„

Replies

Endrit Maliqi
    Yes, I've noticed it! It makes the login waaay easier but it makes you think of the risks of putting your personal email out there so easily. Creating a dumb Gmail is a very smart move haha. Insightful stuff!
    Rustam Eldarov
    That's true. The takeover is quite obvious. I don't even remember when I used FB or X to sign up.