• Subscribe
  • Have you given mindfulness or meditation a shot? I'd love to hear how it's made a difference for you

Tatyane Soroudi
    12 replies
    I'm genuinely interested in learning about how these practices have impacted your work life. What inspired you to give them a try, and what remarkable changes or insights have you discovered along the way?

Replies

Devon Katreskien
    you realise that life is happening for you, and not to you.
    Tatyane Soroudi
    @product_finder I appreciate this insight. It's about seeing life as an opportunity for growth, isn't it? It's a mindset shift that encourages you to learn and adapt from every experience, good or bad. This empowers you to take control of your life and make the most of it, even when things get tough. Thanks for the reminder!
    Nigel Engel
    I enjoy being mindful, it helps you connect with yourself so you can fulfil your ultimate purpose.
    Tatyane Soroudi
    @mrnigelengel Is there any specific exercise or practice you use?
    Artyom Sviridov
    It did help, although in recent weeks, I'm practising meditation less.
    Tatyane Soroudi
    @sviridov It's completely normal to go through phases of engagement in practices like meditation. The key is to be flexible with yourself and honor where you are in each moment.
    Not yet, but definitely will!
    Tanya Pereira
    I've tried it and the best results I have got is being able to be present in the 'now' and leave future worries for the future :)
    Tatyane Soroudi
    @tanya_p I love that, Tanya! Now... it's the only moment that really exists, isn't it?