• Subscribe
  • Have you joined any mentorship platform?

Alyssa Phillips
    7 replies
    Hey everyone If you've discovered any websites that offer free mentorship, I'd love to hear about them. Let's help each other on our learning journeys!

Replies

Nico Spijker
    I got my mentors by asking managers if they know anyone in their network who would be open to mentoring/supporting. Alternatively you can also look on LinkedIn for people in roles where you would like to see yourself in 10-15 years and shoot them a cold DM (being from the same uni often helps increase answer rates). You'd be surprised how many people are actually open to giving you 1 hour a month as long as you put in the work for making the relationship effective (i.e. prepare good meeting agendas, communicate in time, take the lead on the relationship -- remember these people are often quite busy)
    Romio
    https://app.capacities.io/home/8... Check out if these platforms are right for you..
    Michael Suer
    yes we did that with our startup before we funded our startup here in Germany :) our mentors we met at a startup event and they are doing it voluntarily :) They have helped us with a lot of tipps and important informations and provided us a great network as well. I only can recommend it to look for mentors who can help you growing