• Subscribe
  • Hello, Product Hunters! My name is Niumo, and I am the CEO of JollyToday

niumo
    5 replies
    I have created a company that focuses on video, artificial intelligence, and automation technology. I want to embrace the future of video and intelligence with all of you. For the past few months, we have been using AI and automation technology to create products. In the coming days, we will be launching a new product on Product Hunt. Our team is very excited about building this product every day. I am very grateful to the Product Hunt platform, where I have learned a lot. Every day, I see passionate entrepreneurs and interesting projects, and I feel that there are many creators making this world a better place. The enthusiasm of Product Hunters is the soul of this platform, and I am happy to be a part of it. Our product is an AI video editing tool with several unique features, including automatic video translation and dubbing, automatic hard subtitle translation, automatic hard sub/text removal, intelligent video inpainting, and more. Every detail of this product is a combination of AI and automation. I am looking forward to sharing and exchanging more with all of you, and I am also looking forward to getting more suggestions from every hunter. We have also prepared a special discount for PH community. I am glad to join the community and to get to know everyone.

Replies

Svitlana Palamarchuk
    Hey Niumo, great to meet you here! Your project JollyToday sounds like a fascinating blend of video, AI, and automation. Can't wait to see how it unfolds! Speaking of innovative tools, we've been working on something at our end too. It's called Charge - a Chrome extension designed to make outreach a breeze. It may not be directly related to video editing, but it's always interesting to see how different tools can sometimes enhance each other's capabilities in unexpected ways. Really looking forward to your launch and learning more about JollyToday. Welcome to the Product Hunt community!
    niumo
    GhostCut
    GhostCut
    @svitlana_palamarchuk My friends, I found your product - Charge. You have made a great product, congratulations on having over 100,000 users. I will share your product with my friends. Looking forward to more communication with you.
    Antoni Kozelski
    Hi Niumo, nice to meet you! It sounds like you've really used AI and automation to make something unique. I can't wait to see your ideas.
    niumo
    GhostCut
    GhostCut
    @antonikozelski Thanks for your reply and I am also looking forward to this moment. We will launch our product at midnight tomorrow. Please feel free to leave your comments.