• Subscribe
  • Hello there! What do you pay attention to when you give a product an upvote?

Nick Anisimov
    20 replies
    Hi! Looks like it's time to not only support the community's products, but also launch my own. 😅 Our team is already waiting for the launch day ➡️ www.producthunt.com/products/firsthr I have a question for the community: what is most important to you when choosing a product to upvote? 🤔 Please share your thoughts!

Replies

Great question for the community! When I upvote a product, a few things catch my eye: Innovation, Usability, Design, Impact, Engagement, Use Cases & Reviews.
    Nick Anisimov
    @akanksha_hunts thank you for your answer! Are there things that will definitely not make you vote for the product?
    @nickanisimov Absolutely, Overhyped Claims and Lack of Value are the red flags make me hesitate when it comes to voting for a product.
    Good question. Lately, I've been voting for products that use new technologies (like AI and such) to address issues I've personally faced. I almost never support a product that doesn't solve a problem or if I'm unaware of such a problem existing.
    Alex Petruchio
    Product design, functionality, and most importantly, what task it solves and for what money.
    Jonas Schaller
    for me its mostly just the design, when i see someone thought about his launch and put effort in the design i am automaticly more into visiting his website and upvoting it
    Polina Volkova
    I always pay attention on what problem does the product solve or how can it help me in daily life Also design sometimes catches my eye, but very-very rarely
    Nick Anisimov
    @polina_volkova Do you often find that the product does not solve any problems?
    Polina Volkova
    @nickanisimov never, because every product should have a problem,which it tries to solve:) So I upvote product based on how it can helps me most of the time
    Farjana A
    Hi there! As a SaaS Product Demo animation explainer video expert, I pay attention to the following when I give a product an upvote on Product Hunt: * The problem that the product solves. * The product's unique selling proposition (USP). * The product's design and usability. * The product's team and their experience. * The product's community and engagement.
    Farjana A
    @nickanisimov Thanks Nick, Please feel free to take a look at our portfolio https://filmgrow.com/
    Rukhsar Amjad
    Problem: Does the product solve a real problem? Solution: Is the solution innovative and well-designed?