• Subscribe
  • Help me:Why isn't my launch visible? It's not showing up in searches or on the Today Launch page.

Kate Smith
    5 replies
    I submitted a product today, but I can't find it through searches or on the Today Launch page. Did I miss something during submission, such as a too short interval between the time I made changes and the time of release? If anyone has insights, please help me figure out the possible reasons. Thanks, everyone! https://www.producthunt.com/posts/leapahead

Replies

Mahsima Dastan
    It's regular on PH :D
    Kate Smith
    @mahsimadastan I've already contacted the people at Product Hunt, and the issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, I missed the showcase voting by 4 hours. Crying
    Kate Smith
    Thank you for everyone's support. I have contacted the PH support team, and the product is now visible. Although we lost the initial 4-hour showcase, the final result is satisfactory — currently at #4. Thanks to friends who left messages to help me. Also, a reminder to everyone: it's better to do a pre-launch for your product. I may have encountered issues due to making some updates before submitting the launch. In any case, the best approach is to pre-launch first and then go live, for a more secure process.
    @new_user__1692023cdded7faa75220cb thanks for sharing this!! Where you happy with results? In terms of traffic and customers?
    Nick Chen
    May I ask how did you solved this issue? My product also meet this problem now.