• Subscribe
  • Hey Product Hunt community! πŸ‘‹ I'm Rahul, and I'm excited to be here with all of you.

Rahul Mishra
    8 replies
    Hi Everyone, I'm Rahul, currently working as a Product Head & COO at CloudyML. I've over 2.5+ years of hands-on experience. I would love to connect to like minded people from product & investment background since I've deep interest in the building product, finance and investment. I'm also a keen practitioner of Yoga and Meditation. So I'm open to share my learnings to product hunt community and learn from here. I wish everyone a great future ahead.

Replies

Lukas RΓΌger
    Hey Rahul, nice to have you on board! What is your intention for joining ProductHunt? Do you want to see new products or engage more with the community? Excited to connect!
    Rahul Mishra
    @lrueger I like learning about new product and want to connect like minded people for more opportunities. And yes, I love this community. I came to know about this platform through a course on udemy. It's a great platform to learn and grow together.
    Elena Tsemirava
    Hi Rahul, nice to meet you. We are building a financial planner for SaaS startups,
    Elena Tsemirava
    @yogi_rahul I encourage you to join our early access list at adlega.com Everyone from the list will get the product for free for 3 months.
    K John
    What is your intention for joining ProductHunt? Do you want to see new products or engage more with the community?
    Drew_Quinn
    Exciting news! Cloodo WhatsApp CRM 2.0 is making its debut on ProductHunt on January 20th, and our teaser page is ready for you. Your click on "Notify" is the key to our #1 goal on launch day! Need launch support? We've got your back – just give us a shout. Can't wait to celebrate launch day with you!