• Subscribe
  • Hi all, can you roast my teaser page?

James Sukosd
    10 replies
    I want to improve it, and any feedback will do https://www.producthunt.com/products/thrive-37d71455-c6f5-4464-a22b-035116036e93

Replies

Julien Zmiro
    Intercom
    Intercom
    Top Product
    It's working pretty well congrats! Maybe the first sentence "Transform your fitness journey with Thrive!" isn't really necessary and removing it could shorten your description but that's a tiny detail. Also, I've followed your teaser page! Feel free to follow mine, we're launching next week.
    James Sukosd
    @zmiro thank you so much for your kind words and for following our progress. You make a valid point, and we'll definitely consider your suggestion to remove it. Every detail counts in crafting a concise and impactful description. Definitely will sub, I can't find it though, can you link it below?
    Farjana A
    It looks great @james_sukosd , TBH i was trying to find something so i can roast. But i couldn't found anything wrong. And i would be happy to offer you a Animated Explainer Video for Thrive: Your Virtual Fitness Coach in order to build brand awareness. Is it sound interesting to you?
    James Sukosd
    @farjana thanks for the kind words. Definitely sounds interesting, add me on LinkedIn so we can chat through there.
    Zulfi Husain
    Fit Workout Routine
    Fit Workout Routine
    I think its pretty good, quick and to the point. Pretty understandable, from my perspective, a fitness app that also has one-on-one coaching features
    James Sukosd
    @zhusain1 thank you so much, that's what we wanted. Something clear and to the point. I appreciate the feedback.
    Looks good, James. I'd like to change the UI image in the top left as it feels bland (just a guy looking at the camera). Maybe, add a UI screen instead? Just a suggestion! Anyway, have subbed for your launch :) Here is ours - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... :) Let me know what you think!
    James Sukosd
    @senthil99nathan Thank you for your feedback and for subscribing to our launch, it's greatly appreciated! I understand your suggestion about the UI image in the top left corner. It was to showcase a video call with the trainer to emphasize the interactive aspect of the platform. I'll definitely take your suggestion into consideration and may even follow your lead with your page. I like the graphic as it showcases the UI and your slogan on top.