• Subscribe
  • šŸ”„Hit my first 30 day streakšŸ”„, hoping to reach 100 followers.

Rick Fan
    59 replies
    Never thought I could stick with PH for 30 days, and followers are about to hit 100, thank you all. Our team's new product is in talks with hunters and is about to launch in late February. Interested friends can follow our product's Twitter account( https://twitter.com/Picurious_ai ), it's going to be fun! Picurious: Every Pic, a New Discovery!

Replies

Stack
    Congrats!
    Loane
    Congrats !!
    Awais Rasool
    Setting goals and reaching milestones is such a satisfying journey. I just followed you ā€“ here's to hitting that 100 followers milestone together! Let's keep the momentum going!
    AmazingSylvia
    Good luckļ¼
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Congratulations. lets connect. shall we?
    Carol Moh
    I just became your 100th follower, so you just achieved your goal! šŸ˜‚ Congrats on your 30-day streak, and a big thank you for supporting our launch today!
    Congrats on the 30-day streak, Rick! Excited for the launch of Picurious and looking forward to every picture unlocking a new discoveryā€”count me in as a follower!
    Bren Kinfa šŸ’Ž SaaS Gems
    SaaS AI Tools
    SaaS AI Tools
    Launching soon!
    Congrats on the streak šŸ”„
    Sophia Williams
    Congrats on the 30-day streak, Rickā€”that's some solid dedication! I'm intrigued by Picurious and the promise of discovery it holds; I'll be sure to follow on Twitter for the latest updates.
    Ryan Dsouza
    The first 100 are the hardest. Congratulations on the first 100!
    Audrey Jake
    congratulations
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    Congratulations on hitting your 30-day streak, Rick! That's a fantastic achievement. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll reach your goal of 100 followers in no time.
    Alex Rodukov
    Congratulations!šŸ”„
    Kyle Young ā›³ļø
    Congrats, lets connect!
    Josh Walker
    boom followed. good job on 30 days
    Umair Zubair
    Congratulations on hitting your first 30-day streak! That's a significant achievement and a great milestone. Building a presence and gaining followers takes dedication and consistency, so keep up the good work!
    Congrats! Keep it going!
    Flora Diep
    Congrats. You have contributed a lot of positive things in our community :)