• Subscribe
  • how about having AI sales assistant?

Ranjana Girish
    11 replies
    Picture a tool that's clued your 1 year, 6 months or previous quaters sales converation and customer likes and dislikes , to speed up your deal-making process. do you think it will ransform your sales approach?

Replies

Immersive Translate Bilingual Video
    An AI sales assistant that learns from past interactions would be a game-changer, offering personalized guidance to finesse the sales process. By leveraging such a tool, sales strategies could become more predictive and customer-centric, potentially revolutionizing the way we approach deal-making.
    @xyz_333 Technically it should be possible even today. The bot we build has access to entire chat history of a user. The GPT-4-turbo has 128K context window, so it is not a problem to push entire user's interaction into the context and also push what other users purchased stats to make recommendations. Doesn't seem too difficult to me. However it won't be cheap as it assumes a lot of tokens in GPT interaction...
    Ranjana Girish
    @alex_cortenix awesome. Along with chat history, just think of having non verbal communication insights
    Jamie L
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    AI Desk by Collov AI
    An AI sales assistant that understands past sales conversations and customer preferences sounds revolutionary, Ranjana. It could definitely streamline the sales process and bring a more personalized approach to each deal.
    Mansi Trivedi
    There are too many AI assistant for too many tasks! I frankly would love something that doesn't take me four months to learn how to use!
    Awais Rasool
    An AI sales assistant sounds like a game-changer! Imagine the possibilities for automating routine tasks, personalizing customer interactions, and boosting sales efficiency. I'm excited to see how AI continues to revolutionize the sales landscape. What features would you envision for an AI sales assistant? Let's brainstorm together!
    Ranjana Girish
    @awaisrasool exactly... for now Enhancing Sales Strategies by providing sales teams with insights into client engagement and sentiment during virtual meetings, helping them tailor their approaches and close deals more effectively
    Bhargav Patel
    Learning from past sales convo is good, better is a more powerful version of it that will start making summaries and keep suggesting what to pitch next. When the prospect is sharing information about what they want, the smart tool should suggest to your SDEs what they should pitch!