• Subscribe
  • How can I be productive?

Shawn Harris
    7 replies

Replies

Tej Garikapati
    Getting into the habit of to do lists is a start. Atomic Habits is a good read too
    Sara
    One tip I always use is choose one important task a day. Focus on finishing that, anything else you do is just a bonus. (P.s The important task doesn't necessarily equal hard, it could be just replying to an important client email)
    Hossein Yazdi
    @sara_0 Exactly Sara! being following the same method in my routine and have noticed much of its positive effect!
    Amrutha V
    Stop using social media atleast the first half of the day
    Hugo DEVEZE πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ
    Hey there! 🌟 Here are some quick tips on how to boost your productivity: Set clear goals and prioritize tasks 🎯 Create a schedule and stick to it πŸ“† Eliminate distractions (yes, that includes social media!) 🚫 Take breaks and practice self-care πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ Celebrate your accomplishments and stay motivated! πŸ’ͺ Hope this helps! 😊
    Leonid Mikhalev
    1) Cut big complicated task into 5-10 small tasks. Mind will be clear and it will be much easier to succeed 2) Do smth for 5 minutes. Put a timer close to you. You will forget about procrastination and will fall into flow.
    AndrΓ© J
    Work on something interesting and meaningful. Then you will always try to do things in better ways.