• Subscribe
  • How did we get the 3rd Product of a Day? Ask me anything!

Janusz Mirowski
    17 replies
    I am Janusz, and working at WebWave as Head of Global Marketing. WebWave is the only true drag and drop website builder that works like a graphic design tool. We're a company with 10 years experience already. We have a great team. We're operating in EU, mainly in Poland and Romania, and we've got some 500 000 users. We're profitable, and we're running Product Hunt to get customers from around the globe, because our goal right now is to go global. It was a crazy ride to get 3rd place on Product Hunt, but we made it. I know we made many mistakes, and you may ask me what it is good to do to have a great launch. Or... You want to ask me anything about WebWave or me? Please do it :) Ps. We are still competing for Product of a Week...

Replies

Paweł Duda
    What will be the next step after ProductHunt launch?
    Janusz Mirowski
    @duda_pawel We plan to work with this community. Do some awareness marketing and get more organic reach thanks to SEO :)
    Paweł Duda
    @adetokunbo_abiola Good question. I know that Our marketing department is testing GPT chat and is excited about its capabilities , but for more details we have to wait for an answer from the @janusz_mirowski
    Maciej Czajkowski
    Please tell us, why did we choose Product Hunt to launch your product at :)
    Janusz Mirowski
    @mac_czaj Hard question to answer short.... Product Hunt is a social media platform that generates over 5.2 million monthly views. It's a space for tech-loving enthusiasts who want to discover the latest apps and tools, which is an excellent place for us. For WebWave, it is another step towards the global market and a great way to build brand awareness and gain popularity. It will also be the final test if WebWave is ready to conquer this market. Product Hunt is the Olympics for digital products, and we made it to the podium!
    Monika Buchelt
    As a member of the WebWave team, I can already tell that working on a Product Hunt launch was a great adventure. After many brain-storming sessions, it was finally time to bring our ideas to life. Even the tiniest change was discussed to avoid mistakes and minimize the risk. It could be frustrating sometimes. But eventually, I would remind myself that we have a great product that deserves to be presented rightfully to this wonderful Community. It was a pleasure working on this project. As a cherry on top, I hope we will manage to be one of the best Products of the Week.
    Hayr Hotoca - 1limx.com
    Any ProductHunt alternatives?
    Janusz Mirowski
    @hayr_hotoca When you build some community by blood and hard work :D I think product hunt is the best.
    Max Krasilov
    Nice job 👍 , Janusz! What's your top 1 way to attract early adopters?
    Janusz Mirowski
    @jungle_explorer Thanks! First of all, you need to think of the community in the beginning. YYou need to choose a platform and concentrate on it. We should have done it on the Facebook group because our customers are not there. After all, we ask them to go there, and they are active there, but this is not organic. Product Hunt has some pluses but has not have much community functionality. Product Hunt is the second step when you have community and what to magnify it. Reddit is the best place or discord. When you decide, concentrate on it and direct there all your communication. Every customer is gold and work whem him like they are most important in the world - because they are! What is my top way to attract? I think of 5 things to start and one after and i think this last one is a top: Create a buzz around your product or service through targeted marketing, PR, and social media. Offer exclusive access or early-bird discounts to incentivize early adopters to try your product. Provide excellent customer support and engage with early adopters to build a strong community around your product or service. Leverage influencers in your target industry to help promote your offering and reach a wider audience. Be active in community groups about your niche. When you set up: Work with every client personally when you see he has the potential to do WOM. Help him as much as you can!
    Doğukan Tezcan
    Congrats! How did you increase engagement?
    Janusz Mirowski
    @dogukan_tezcan TALKIN, TALKIN, TALKIN TO PEPOLE AND JOKE A LOT - I am dead serious people must like you XD
    Divesh Gupta
    Is PH a good place to share micro products? I found PH on many lists