• Subscribe
  • How did you discover your product idea?

Milli Sen
    5 replies

Replies

Lucas Bransbury
    Being in the digital marketing game for over 7 years, building Marketing systems and paying for so many subscriptions for my company and clients such as WP, Shopify, Calendly, Mailchimp, Monday, and CF and having to integrate them was a pain, costly, time consuming and even overwhelming. Hence I decided to develop Weeblok, which basically is an All In One growth engine ecosystem for online businesses, without the need of plugins or paying for multiple tools and replacing all of the above.
    Milli Sen
    @lucasdvb That's genius! I think it was time that we had an all-in-one for growth marketing. I would love to try out the product.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Love hearing about how you stumbled upon your product idea. It's always fascinating to learn about the creative sparks that ignite innovation. Keep up the great work! πŸ‘πŸš€
    Milli Sen
    Thanks @thestarkster we build Gen AI applications for most of our clients. So it was inconvenient for our team to build AI apps from scratch for every new project. We also figured AI development would gain a lot of popularity and there would be a scarcity in devs skilled in AI, And that's how we decided to build our low-code Gen AI app builder.
    Franklin David
    Hello ,Kudos to Winifred Spencer for consistently exceeding expectations and delivering exceptional work.contact her on instagram @Winifred Spencer