• Subscribe
  • How did you find your niche as a content creator?

Christopher Nguyen
    23 replies

Replies

Rahul
    Interest based, I mean I had interest in culture and science. So when the question to choosing a niche came out , it wasnā€™t difficult.
    Christopher Nguyen
    @therahulv Interesting! So you just create content about those topics and the followers come along the way?
    First I entered web3, then I got recognized for knowledge and got the op to create content
    Shivangi Awasthi
    I think identifying your interests and connecting with others in your chosen niche, both within your industry and among your target audience. That's how you will do the continuous learning and adapt your content strategy accordingly. :))
    Christopher Nguyen
    @shivangiawasthi basically test and measure, right?
    Carola Franziska
    I started by exploring topics I'm genuinely passionate about.
    @carolafranziska I have launched an AI, Seo & Social media Tools platform AiToolsKit.ai. I am looking for content creators and I will be providing them 30% affiliate commission on each sale through them (this is for everyone). We are making policies for recurring commissions as well, Moreover, I have one more way of collaboration for the qualified Content creators only in which for particular views & likes, I will be providing lifetime plans (whichever qualified) to the content creators. If you are interested in collaboration, do reach us on Linkedin/Twitter
    Andrew James
    Trial and error, man. Started broad, then checked analytics to see what resonated. Focused on that, ditched what didn't work.
    @ajam_3s I have launched an AI, Seo & Social media Tools platform AiToolsKit.ai. I am looking for content creators and I will be providing them 30% affiliate commission on each sale through them (this is for everyone). We are making policies for recurring commissions as well, Moreover, I have one more way of collaboration for the qualified Content creators only in which for particular views & likes, I will be providing lifetime plans (whichever qualified) to the content creators. If you are interested in collaboration, do reach us on Linkedin/Twitter
    Evgeniya Chernishyova
    I worked as a journalist in a small media for a long time. Then we were downsized, and I started to look for a new job. I found a vacancy from an IT company. I thought that the IT field has always been interesting to me and decided to give it a try. And don't regret :)
    @evgeniia5682 I have launched an AI, Seo & Social media Tools platform. I am looking for content creators and I will be providing them 30% affiliate commission on each sale through them (this is for everyone). We are making policies for recurring commissions as well, Moreover, I have one more way of collaboration for the qualified Content creators only in which for particular views & likes, I will be providing lifetime plans (whichever qualified) to the content creators. If you are interested in collaboration, do reach us on Linkedin/Twitter
    Dennis Aronov
    If you are passionate about something, then you can start to find your niche. But also if you are passionate about it, you are more likely to stay interested and can maintain the creation of content in this niche long-term.
    Sophia Watt
    Be authentic and transparent. People can spot a fake from a mile away. Be yourself and be honest with your community.