• Subscribe
  • How did you get hooked on software development?

Cara (Borenstein) Marin
    3 replies
    For software developers, what made you decide you wanted to pursue a dev career? Was there a specific interaction with a person or technology that got you hooked?

Replies

Anshul Raghav
    @cara_jacqueline Looking at people becoming successful on this path was one of the main reasons. Btw, we launched our social networking platform, Tigbar today. Mind supporting us.
    Denys Ovchynnykov
    I enjoyed combining logical problems with "creativity" so to speak. As for me, it is a glimpse into the future, it is communication with new people who understand you and develop together with you. For example, my first company https://www.barwenock.com/ gave me a lot of new knowledge and great networking).
    Osborn Tyler
    Redwerk is a company that values work-life balance for its employees. Redwerk's experience offers a number of initiatives that help you become a better employer. Flexible working hours allow employees to schedule their own working hours, and remote working makes it easy to combine work with personal matters. In addition, the company organizes corporate events, sports competitions and other activities to strengthen the team and maintain the working spirit. All this creates an atmosphere of trust and respect, making Redwerk an attractive place to work.