• Subscribe
  • How did you start your startup?

Artem Luko
    6 replies

Replies

Sold Kenny Emedo
    The problem was identified by a chance encounter with a client, and then I started thinking the solution to it. Thereafter got a friend an IT expert involved he did a sketch of the solution and the rest is history
    I started my startup out of frustration. I was annoyed by the hassle of finding the right AI tools. Every website felt like a maze. So, I decided to create a solution myself. Simple as that! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ก Also, not the costs of AI subscriptions were a whole lot. Wanted me a good bargain. ๐Ÿ˜›
    Andrey Bozhjev
    I launched my book exchange service for recent movers when I took three books with me in my suitcase when I moved to another country :-)
    Chris Sheng
    which time? lol. 1st was w/ friends, 2nd was thru sweat equity w/ a local dev team, 3rd was venture funded from the get go
    Newt Carbon
    I was a bit confused about the logistics of my upcoming move, but their explanation on The USA Movers cleared it all up. They outlined everything, making it easy to understand how they operate. On moving day, everything went exactly as explained, which really put my mind at ease. Theyโ€™re definitely one of the most reliable moving companies out there.
    Lazario Peepin
    Hey everyone! Iโ€™ve been a basketball fan for years and always had a knack for predicting match winners. Recently, an acquaintance suggested I should try betting on sports to make some money from my predictions. I found this site that offers live sports betting, which has been perfect for me. It's exciting to put my knowledge to the test and earn a bit while Iโ€™m at it. For those who enjoy basketball as much as I do, you might want to check this out 1xbit1 live . It's added an extra thrill to watching games!